April 2020 -- Super Lawyers again names Josh a top-rated white-collar criminal defense attorney in Washington, D.C.
June 2019 -- Josh is elected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, an honorary society of lawyers, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in the profession and service to society. Membership is limited to one percent of the lawyers admitted to practice in the United States and its territories.
April 2019 -- Super Lawyers names Josh a top-rated white-collar criminal defense attorney in Washington, D.C.
October 2018 -- The Josh Greenberg Law Firm and The Paynter Law Firm file what is believed to be one of the largest civil rights lawsuits in U.S. history on behalf of Reddy Vijay Annappareddy. Click here to read the press release issued by The Paynter Law Firm.
July 2018 -- Josh Greenberg is chosen to join the Leadership of the ABA Health Law Section.
May 2018 -- Josh writes a blog post about the prosecutors' failure to implement a taint team to review documents seized from the office of an attorney for Philip Esformes, who was indicted in the federal court in Miami for what the government calls the biggest-ever health care fraud case.
July 2017 -- Josh Greenberg joins the Edward Bennett Williams American Inn of Court, an invitation-only professional organization in Washington, D.C. devoted to white-collar criminal practice.
May 2017 -- Carrie Johnson of NPR does a radio story on the government misconduct in the Annappareddy case on All Things Considered and publishes a digital story with more information on NPR's website.
Josh Greenberg co-authors amicus brief in the U.S. Supreme Court in support of a petition for certiorari on the cutting-edge legal issue of extra-statutory forfeiture money judgments. Several days later, the Court requests that the government respond to the petition.
Forbes quotes Josh Greenberg in article on major international white-collar crime case.
Josh Greenberg wins 2016 White Collar Crime Award for "Never Giving In."
Coverage of the opening of The Josh Greenberg Law Firm.
Coverage of United States Annappareddy, a case in which an Indian national who owned a chain of retail and specialty pharmacies was wrongfully prosecuted for health care fraud, on the White Collar Crime Prof Blog (by Sol Wisenberg):
- New trial granted. “Reddy Annappareddy: Innocent Victim of the Government’s False Evidence.”
- Exculpatory documents destroyed by the government. “U.S. v. Reddy Annappareddy: Government Admits Destroying Evidence While New Trial Motion Is Pending.”
- Preview of hearing on motions to dismiss. “U.S. v. Reddy Annappareddy: Decision Day Is Here.”
- Case dismissed. “Breaking News: U.S. v. Reddy Annappareddy Dismissed With Prejudice.”
- Hearing transcript and analysis. “U.S. v. Reddy Annappareddy: What The Judge Saw.”
Coverage of the Annappareddy case on The Baltimore Sun’s website:
- Case dismissed. “Judge dismisses insurance fraud case against Fallston resident, pharmacy owner.”